Leverage the International ANDY Awards world-class jury to refresh the industry by mentoring talented candidates who have the potential to change the industry in the next 10 years.
- Recent grads currently pursuing a creative career in advertising
- Committed and proactive
- Candidates from underrepresented groups and/or backgrounds from public universities and colleges and HBCUs encouraged to apply
- Creative Mentorship is part of a multi-prong initiative called Shape The Future.
- No mentorship metrics or structure per se for the jurors, since this is a group that will reject structure inherently.
- Professors to hand pick their most outstanding recent grads. Self-nominations not permitted.
- International jurors will identify their own Mentee in their region/market as a starting point (ANDYs can help if needed).
- Identify methods and metrics to track what works, what doesn’t; any success stories that emerge; bonds that form; how the program can or will change the trajectory of Mentees’ career and/or impacts the industry. This will help us improve the program in the future.
- Open Nomination Process
- January: Activate and match-make mentors & mentees
- February: Have Mentors and Mentees meet/chat at least 1x prior to the judging
- March 2023-March 2024: Mentors/Mentees have 1 Mentoring session/per month
- Ongoing: Check-Ins with Mentor and Mentees