2022 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Everything that wins an ANDY Award is GOLD, including the Student winners.
The top 3 Highest Honors are GRANDY (Best in Show), BRAVERY (Bravest of the BRAVERY), and SOCIAL GOOD (Top Non-profit work and receives a $10K donation to the awarded non-profit).
Be sure to watch this past ANDYs LIVE for how the jury determined this year’s winners here.
- Sunbrew, Corona/ ABINBEV, David Miami
- OREO x Pokemon, OREO (Mondelez International, Inc.), dentsu
- Pinatex, Dole Sunshine Company + Ananas Anam, L&C
- The Lost Class, Change the Ref Inc., Leo Burnett Chicago
- Bihar, choosing tomorrow, BBK, LLORENTE & CUENCA S.L
- Bless Your F*ing Cooch, eos, Mischief @ No Fixed Address
- The Wish, PENNY, Serviceplan Group SE & Co. KG
- Welcome to the Icelandverse, Inspired by Iceland, SS+K
- OREO Thins Camo Packs, Oreo, the community
- Degree Inclusive, Unilever Wunderman Thompson Argentina
- Best In House: Verizon
- Best New Agency: Lanfranco & Cordova
- Network of the Year: IPG held a key win by taking home the most awards per holding company, within IPG, McCann Worldgroup is the most awarded Network
- Production Company of the Year: Biscuit Filmworks
BEST OF REGION
- APAC: ‘A Career-Limiting Film’ for Global Women NZ , Saatchi & Saatchi
- Europe: ‘Shutter Ads’ for Heineken, Publicis Italy
- Greater China: ‘The Comeback – Shot on iPhone’ for Apple, Media Arts Lab
- LATAM: ‘Degree Inclusive’ for Unilever, Wunderman Thompson Argentina
- MENA: Award For Shortlisting ‘Who’s Your Cabbie?’ for Roads & Transport Authority, VMLY&R