Vicky Lee, Executive Creative Director, Medialand Digital Strategy Limited, a member of Hakuhodo International.
Vicky is the executive creative director at Medialand. Since 2020, Medialand has joined Hakuhodo, Japanʼs second largest advertising company. As one of the most awarded agency in Taiwan, Medialand has become a strong force for the member of Hakuhodo.
During her 23 years of experience in digital agency, her works covering a range of industries such as automotive, beauty, mobile, food and drinks. Vicky has created integrated and digital campaigns for clients such as Lexus, TOYOTA, China Airline, Heineken, Coke-Cola, Nescafe, Doritos, adidas, Line, Uniqlo, Shiseido, among many others.
With extensive experience working with some of the world’s leading brands, her expertise covers online integration campaign, brand development. And with her strong background in design, she is also strong in art direction and visual design.
She has strong passion for finding effective ideas, engaging insights and possibilities that create new and unforgettable consumer experiences. During her time in Medialand, she has won many awards such as LIA China, One Show Asia, ADstar, 4A and DSA Awards in Taiwan. She has also been selected to be the jury of Spikes Asia for several times.
/ Jury Experience /
– 2022 Effie Awards Greater China Jury
– 2021 One Show Asia Jury
– 2020 4A Awards Jury
– 2018 Spikes Asia: Design & Print and Outdoor Craft jury
– 2017 Times Advertising Awards Jury – 2016 4A Awards Jury – 2014 Spikes Asia: Digital & Mobile jury
/ Awards /
– 2022 Durex The Sex DJ: Campaign DMA – 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze
– 2020 Different Cities Same CokaCola: Effie Award China – Grandprix / Brand Experience – Gold
– 2020 Different Cities Same CokaCola: Campaign Brief The Work – Social
– 2020 Social Distancing Mooncake: One Show China – Direct/Cross-Plateform
– 2020 Social Distancing Mooncake: Campaign Brief The Work – B2B
– 2019 Water Cycling: LIA China – 1 Silver / 3 Bronze
– 2018 Songs of Transience: 2018 Campaign DMA – Silver
– 2016 Songs of Transience: One Show – Cross-Platform | Experiential Marketing – Bronze – And many other local awards